Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Arsenal 30th October 12:30

Leicester City v Arsenal
Premier League 
King Power Stadium
30 Oct 2021
Sat 12:30

Category A Fixture 

Fox Members 50+ points | Monday 20 September 
Fox Members 35+ points | Wednesday 22 September 
Fox Members 15+ points | Friday 24 September 
Fox Members | Tuesday 28 September
Season Ticket Holder Guest | Thursday 30 September
Please note that conditions of entry may be imposed on this fixture after the purchase of tickets.

LINK FOR TICKETS 👇

Hello, Im an Irish fox and ive been travelling over to a game or two every year since 2013. My normal contact for tickets is unable to help me. If anyone could help out with three tickets, id be extremely greatful! Thanks in advance. My name is Darren Mc Namara and my email is [email protected]. I will look after anyone that can help!

Edited by Dazzlermc977

2 hours ago, Parko66 said:

after 2 tickets for this one please - 1 adult and a 6 year old- in family stand or near dugouts if any members can help me out please?

You won’t get near the dugout unless the season ticket holders return their seats nearer the match. Block B2 is almost entirely season ticket holders.

Doubt it’ll go to general sale, but it’ll definitely get to all members if you’re a member

On 20/09/2021 at 11:22, Dazzlermc977 said:

Hello, Im an Irish fox and ive been travelling over to a game or two every year since 2013. My normal contact for tickets is unable to help me. If anyone could help out with three tickets, id be extremely greatful! Thanks in advance. My name is Darren Mc Namara and my email is [email protected]. I will look after anyone that can help!

Just want to shout out @Slinger55 for sorting me with two tickets. Absolute Gent to deal with. Looking for a further single ticket if anyone can help me purchase! Thanks!

Hello. I am traveling from the states with my fiancé for this match and was looking for some advice. We both have regular foxes memberships but I would like to take her brother who lives in London. When we went to a match against Chelsea right before the pandemic we bought a couple cards from a season ticket holder for the match and one was a child's card which initially had me concerned but everything was fine getting in. If I were to purchase tickets under both of my memberships and have her brother use her ticket does anyone think there will be an issue at the gate? Also didn't know what the check through procedures were with COVID and if that would pose an issue. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

3 hours ago, TexasMatt said:

Hello. I am traveling from the states with my fiancé for this match and was looking for some advice. We both have regular foxes memberships but I would like to take her brother who lives in London. When we went to a match against Chelsea right before the pandemic we bought a couple cards from a season ticket holder for the match and one was a child's card which initially had me concerned but everything was fine getting in. If I were to purchase tickets under both of my memberships and have her brother use her ticket does anyone think there will be an issue at the gate? Also didn't know what the check through procedures were with COVID and if that would pose an issue. 

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

It’s sold out so you’ll have to find somebody to buy from on the second hand market now 

• 2 weeks later...