Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Arsenal 30th October 12:30

I have an adult and child ticket in the family stand. I’m the only one in the house without Covid at the minute so no way I’m gonna make this. DM me if you want them for face value and I’ll get them emailed over. Seated together on those 2 single seats by the vomitory in P2.

Not selling to new members or anybody that could be an Arsenal supporter. Leicester fans only

Edited by phoneticerror

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Just out of interest what do you get in those areas for that price?

I don't have first hand experience but I think it's a padded seat behind the dugout and a bit of grub before the game. No idea if it's a full on 3 course meal or half a cheese toastie tbh.

3 minutes ago, Hollism said:

I don't have first hand experience but I think it's a padded seat behind the dugout and a bit of grub before the game. No idea if it's a full on 3 course meal or half a cheese toastie tbh.

Pretty sure it's not even that. "Padded" seats halfway up the West Stand, surrounding the corporate (e.g. Top, Susan etc.), matchday programme, HT cup of tea/coffee (maybe some biscuits) and access to a separate lounge to buy food/drink.

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Just out of interest what do you get in those areas for that price?

I did it for one of the Pre Season friendlies and didn't really get anything other than a padded seat but it might as well have been padded with concrete.

You go into the ground via the corporate entrance, and get to sit in a nicer concourse with nicer toilets but that was it. Didn't get any free food / drink or programme.

When i say nicer concourse, its nicer than the normal concrete ones but still only looks like a working mens function room.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 2

On 26/10/2021 at 11:36, Hollism said:

80 tickets in the Weller Lounge and Walkers Hall just appeared on the website if anyone fancies it for £79 a go

Can see them but what criteria do i need. Do I need to become members.

Says this This event is no longer available for sale, or you do not qualify to purchase but plenty available

But can clearly see lots available

5 minutes ago, vee-man said:

will a fox membership be enough? Im sure ppl have ones here

Yeah either/or, not sure how it all works though, have always been lucky enough to not need anything like that, or had someone sort the tickets for me

13 hours ago, lcfcforever16 said:

Hi I have a spare Arsenal home ticket if anybody needs one but its on a season ticket card so would need to be collected and dropped off kindly after the game? Thanks.

After a pair, Im sure this will sell quick. Thank you anyhow

• Like 1