Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Perhaps we are just........shite!

Perhaps we are not a top end championship team, even if all the players are playing to 100% of their ability.

Maybe we should just savor every moment of not being in the relegation zone.

A lot of us (including me) put last season down as an 'off season'. I for one really believed that we would be a force to be reckoned with this season.

The way forward maybe for the players and fans collectively to just accept that we are not good enough at the moment. There is so much pressure on the players it's untrue, this is partly from our expectations as well as CL's expectations and themselves. If you look at other successful teams like Wigan, they are not playing well because of pressure from fans and the manager, they are playing well because they are enjoying their football and they have self belief.

Leicester are not going to get any better the way things are going, probably the opposite is more likely. I say that’s all take a deep breath, calm down, relax and start trying to enjoy our football again.

Now you're talking like Craig mate. We don't have to settle for being sh it. We don't have to fear EVERY team we play. We should have confidence and pride in ourselves and have conviction in our own ability and gameplan and do some attacking.

Craig might be a bad for this club, but don't let him break your spirit, hopes and perception for this club. He is only temporary.

Id say our players are a force to be reckoned with we just have shit strikers

I think we can find problems with the midfield, defence and GK if we look closely enough. I remember a Leicester where nearly all our goals came from the midfield and defence, and we had a keeper that didn't have an 18 certificate.

Now you're talking like Craig mate. We don't have to settle for being sh it. We don't have to fear EVERY team we play. We should have confidence and pride in ourselves and have conviction in our own ability and gameplan and do some attacking.

Craig might be a bad for this club, but don't let him break your spirit, hopes and perception for this club. He is only temporary.

OK, maybe I’m being just a little pessimistic, I do feel that putting the players under this much pressure is not going to help improve results. I don't know what the answer is TBH.

We have good players, who are definately on par or even better than players in other teams in the championship.

We are at least a top half championship club and its saddening to be thinking we won't be playing in the premiership for a long time.

I think we need a shake up at the club, we need a passionate manager who isn't afraid to take risks and attack, someone like george burley.

Because at the moment levein is just looking at the opposition and playing a formation that suits that one game, we need a manager who has his own tactic and then teams to be playing different formations to try handle us.

At the moment i can't see levein delivering and i think a change is in need, were in a worse position than when he took ever and its not looking like getting better anytime soon.

What ive said doent really link to this thread, but at least ive got it off my chest now :D

Us not knowing the answer is alright...

When the manager doesn't have a clue, that gets alarm bells ringing in my head.

Well CL had promised to work with the strikers over the international break. I hate to think what they did, probably played the Big trev and Akinbyi "how to become a good leicester striker" video <_<

Archived