Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I had an email from the club saying I've still not registered for the Plan B covid thing for the Liverpool game.

 

Clicked on the link and you add registrations to the basket like you're buying merch! 

 

Has anyone done this yet?

 

Do you add the amount of forms to the basket for the amount of people you are doing it for (so linked accounts basically)?

 

Is this for over 18s only?

 

If someone could explain it to me I'd be grateful as there wasn't any information in the email. 

 

 

 

Edited by Collymore
Posted
3 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Yes, you add the number of people to the basket that you're completing the declaration for. Accept T&C's and job done.  And yes, it's over 18's. 

So if you take a kid with their own membership there's no form to fill in for them, you just choose 1 form from the basket?

 

  • Like 1
Posted
44 minutes ago, Collymore said:

So if you take a kid with their own membership there's no form to fill in for them, you just choose 1 form from the basket?

 

 

Thats how I understand it.

 

It's for over 18's only.

 

I take my 15 year old step-son, so I just did it for me.

 

I'll get him to have a lateral flow test, with a text from the NHS as a back-up though.

 

I'll use my Covid pass, which cleverly stores on my Google Pay app.

 

I needed to do it for the Everton game, which is obviously postponed.

 

But once you've registered on the website, it lasts for the rest of the season.

 

Fingers crossed we're still on for Man City away on boxing day, that'll completely ruin Xmas when we get tonked lol

  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...