Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Posting using Samsung Internet

Anyone else having issues posting using Samsung Internet? I've had to log in on chrome to do this post. 

Just doing a normal post, the page and cursor are jumping all over the place. And I tried quoting someone earlier and the keyboard kept disappearing and then the whole quoted post would be selected in blue. It also wouldn't let me insert an attachment whilst quoting, but would if I wasn't quoting.

Don't know if there's been an update to either the site or samsung Internet but they don't seem compatible anymore. I can't type on other sites with no issues.

10 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Anyone else having issues posting using Samsung Internet? I've had to log in on chrome to do this post. 

Just doing a normal post, the page and cursor are jumping all over the place. And I tried quoting someone earlier and the keyboard kept disappearing and then the whole quoted post would be selected in blue. It also wouldn't let me insert an attachment whilst quoting, but would if I wasn't quoting.

Don't know if there's been an update to either the site or samsung Internet but they don't seem compatible anymore. I can't type on other sites with no issues.

I can't test it but apparently there's an update out for Samsung that fixes a keyboard issue on the browser.

20 minutes ago, Mark said:

I can't test it but apparently there's an update out for Samsung that fixes a keyboard issue on the browser.

It's still doing this. Keyboard disappears and selects the whole of the quote. There was an software update on the phone on Sunday so maybe it's that.

1910170484_Screenshot_20220208-182802_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.819ce93494122ec6e7807d47af54fb4f.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I'm having this problem too, kept highlighting everything then entering so the post would be ridiculously long. I've updated the Internet browser and it's still happening. Any ideas for a fix @Mark

Seems to be a bug on Samsung phones, all I've been told is to try turning off the power saving function and see if that helps, if not try Chrome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...