Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NZ_Foxile

Anyone pick up a women’s LCFC cap at PSV?

Some bloke ploughed into the back of me whilst standing in the stadium last night, and I fell a few rows forward. Both shoes came off, I got those back, fortunately! I was also wearing my favourite cap (pictured), which I haven’t managed to find, despite searching all rows after the match.

Long shot I know, but I was wondering if anyone who was at the match last night picked it up. I’d really appreciate getting it back if I can (it’s my lucky FA Cup final hat!). I’m around in Eindhoven today, otherwise could retrieve in Leicester.  
Thanks in advance.

I’m covered in bruises today! :D

6719673F-81AE-489B-A8CF-B8AB0C49C751.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I’m sure I saw a cap being thrown around after full time, so might have been that lol

Caps are replaceable, those memories are not:scarf: 

That one isn’t, unfortunately 🙁

Agree on the memories, what a night! :scarf:

22 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Some bloke ploughed into the back of me whilst standing in the stadium last night, and I fell a few rows forward. Both shoes came off, I got those back, fortunately! I was also wearing my favourite cap (pictured), which I haven’t managed to find, despite searching all rows after the match.

Long shot I know, but I was wondering if anyone who was at the match last night picked it up. I’d really appreciate getting it back if I can (it’s my lucky FA Cup final hat!). I’m around in Eindhoven today, otherwise could retrieve in Leicester.  
Thanks in advance.

I’m covered in bruises today! :D

6719673F-81AE-489B-A8CF-B8AB0C49C751.jpeg

I can’t see any hat?

• Haha 2