Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

FLAN

Member
  • Posts

    3,491
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FLAN

  1. I hope Jersey Mike’s subs are better than Russell’s
  2. Wout Faes made his Leicester City debut on September 17, 2022, in a Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur. Match Details Date: September 17, 2022 Opponent: Tottenham Hotspur Competition: Premier League Result: 6-2 defeat away at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium [1, 2]
  3. This turned out to be correct. Mondays 7-8pm at GNG riverside ground. trying it out Monday coming 👍
  4. FLAN

    Remote working

    Thanks. I was looking at the phoenix arts place
  5. FLAN

    Remote working

    Not seeing anything on their website
  6. FLAN

    Remote working

    Thanks all for the replies
  7. FLAN

    Remote working

    Starts ups etc. I work for a company at but we have no offices in UK.
  8. FLAN

    Remote working

    One above like a lot of the council ones are for “creatives” only
  9. Anyone here used or currently using shared offices / hot desks in Leicester and have any recommendations? I currently use The store room space which is cheap but there’s a few things bugging me here recently (a person mainly) council have a few bit access seems restricted to “creatives” or is very expensive e.g Dock at space centre area David Lloyd claim to have business hubs but having visited they just allocate space in their bar area and don’t have any appropriate desks or chairs you could sit at all day any experiences welcome
  10. More like paceless
  11. Probably wrong thread but thought I’d ask here. I snapped my ACL almost 2 years ago and at my age I’m not going to play football again. I miss it a lot I am back to being able to run 5k but the twists and turns of 5 a side are beyond me has anyone tried walking football and know of any places in Leicester doing it? I checked the FA website and every contact email is either bouncing back or being ignored thanks in advance!
  12. Don’t seem to care enough to defend properly. Lack of focus mainly
  13. Other than joining in with the Bristwhich pronunciation
  14. Fetch the Michael Owen GIF
  15. I just drove by on the way home from the tip. Absolutely dead and roads open as usual (not sure if that happens usually as I’m inside the ground)
  16. Who the hell is Bristwhich? Scored twice according to BBC RL
  17. About 3 out of the 10 total attending
  18. That commentator loved that yesterday didn’t he. Ooh look at me saying his name right
  19. Luke Thomas having as many touches as he does is a big part of the issue. He’s probably the worst technical player in the squad not to mention how weak he is
  20. Is mcarthy banned from kicking the ball during the week? looks like he’s rarely kicked one
  21. Faes and Thomas. The shitenamic duo
  22. FLAN

    Oasis

    Looking for two spares 😂
  23. Would Rudkin have had a part to play in his academy days? I wonder if that’s the reason he seems to be selected regardless of ability and form
×
×
  • Create New...