Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Forest love in!

I live there

A lot of my friends are Forest fans and they're good lads who are as supportive of me when we have a big game as I am with them. 

Taken a few to our conference league games this season, got stuck in and had a good time.

I can't see any dissadvantage to them coming up and certainly don't begrudge them of it! 

Like every fanbase in the world they have some absolute bellends, but you wont hear many of them banging on about past successes or anything like the media do. The most I know very much live in the present and (just like we were) are very aware of how shite they've been for the last 20 odd years.

I for one am looking forward to a potential 2+ games against them next season :) would much rather they came up than ****ing Huddersfield and their weird crescent stadium!!

• Like 1

On 18/05/2022 at 09:32, westernpark said:

It’s going to have to be an extraordinary couple of wins to gain redemption from having lost to local rivals from a division below, whilst being defending champions of the competition and having not played them in nearly 8 years. 
That will likely live with me forever.

We thought that about the 5-1. Then we did them over here and the following years weren't so bad were they.