Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kierzz

New Manager? Who do you Want?

• 1 month later...

Fast forward a couple of months, and we are now in a position where the long-term targets we could realistically attempt to get simply won't come, the risk of relegation is too deep for a manager to take a gamble on us. 

Right now the only managers I think might take a gamble given the wages who are out of work we can potentially offer would be:
- Lucien Favre (unlikely)
- AVB (Unlikely)
- Hassenhuttl (I'd take him tbh, nothing flashy, and slightly underwhelming as Southampton, but he spent about £60m in 4 years)

I can't think of many managers that would leave their current club at this point of the season to join us unless it was a huge opportunity. Nuno? 
I really can't think of many others, the scary thing is, if we sack Rodgers and sign a manager who is relative to our current level, we will then miss the opportunity to go for a manager that we would actually want here like Slot. I fear unless someone like Big Sam :cry: comes in to finish the season and is happy to leave in summer, we will have to stick with BFR