Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

PSN Problem

I have a issue with my log in to PSN with my PS4, I had not been on it for nearly a year and tried to log in today and my password is correct but then it asks me with a 2SV verification code which I do not have or have ever set up.

I still have access to the linked email and can change the password for PSN but it still asks me for the verification code which I do not have.

I have tried to contact Sony but they do not seem to have any call centre or working live chat so I am at a loss as to what to do.

Has anyone else ever come across this issue or found a fix for it?

5 hours ago, Will1981 said:

I have a issue with my log in to PSN with my PS4, I had not been on it for nearly a year and tried to log in today and my password is correct but then it asks me with a 2SV verification code which I do not have or have ever set up.

I still have access to the linked email and can change the password for PSN but it still asks me for the verification code which I do not have.

I have tried to contact Sony but they do not seem to have any call centre or working live chat so I am at a loss as to what to do.

Has anyone else ever come across this issue or found a fix for it?

Have you had a look on this?

There is a thing that talks about if you don’t have access to 2SV

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/account/2sv-psn-login/#backup