Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Gaming PCs

55 minutes ago, CupidStunt said:

Never bought anything from ebuyer before, they reputable?

Is there anything close to this spec on the costco website?

eBuyer are very reputable, bought quite a few bits over the years from them. Always been good to me.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I have bought loads from ebuyer, very reputable. I can have a look for you on Costco, but I do fully trust ebuyer though. For around a grand I wouldn’t expect to get anything less than what I posted from ebuyer. 

Well this actually looks like it is going to perform slightly better, seems this is a very good buy too: 

https://www.costco.co.uk/TVs-Electronics-Security/Gaming-PCs-Consoles/Gaming-Desktops/AWD-IT-Renegade-6-AMD-Ryzen-5-16GB-RAM-1TB-SSD-AMD-Radeon-6700XT-Gaming-Desktop-PC/p/363941

There are unknowns on this one, whether the RAM is 1x16 (one stick) or 2x8 (2 sticks), 2x8 will perform better because it will be dual channel. It also doesn’t mention RAM speed or timings.

Looking at the image, which they say is for illustration purposes only it seems to have two sticks of what looks like Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Ram, which is very good. Still no idea of the speed though 

Thanks, as the more i look, the more confused it get lol Found this one also

INTEL Hellfire (ALD1) - Palicomp

14 minutes ago, CupidStunt said:

Thanks, as the more i look, the more confused it get lol Found this one also

INTEL Hellfire (ALD1) - Palicomp

Excellent find that is the best out of the ones I have posted 3070>6700xt>3060ti. Plus they have a slight error the 12400f is 6 cores and 12 threads not 6 so even better lol 

Edited by foxes_rule1978