Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Qatar to win the World cup

17 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, they quite obviously can't win it.

They're so unbelievably shit nobody would buy it, it wouldn't increase the legitimacy of either Qatar or FIFA it would majorly damage both. In fact, it'd probably be the end of FIFA. They're greedy but they're not THAT stupid.

Since I'm in full agreement, I'll give you a pass on that one. 

Ymlaen, Cymru! Pob lwc!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

South Korea had some good players, weren't a bad side, this Qatar side is leauge 2 standard with a Sunday league keeper no amount of brown envelopes can help get these out the group. 

Tbh, having watched the game, I personally reckon this is disrespectful of League 2 and Sunday League sides! Can't see them getting a shot on target, let alone a goal.

On 20/11/2022 at 03:26, boots60 said:

After a study of what has happened between fifa & Qatar this past dozen years this can be the only outcome.

Everything points to a glorious tournament, cultimating in victory for the hosts.

They have enough money to buy off the match officials & most of the opposing teams. Might as well present them with the trophy today then everyone can go back home

Anderson.gif.7142b2d32fee3e00de889da8a04fbe14.gif

Am I the only one who needs a little help with "cultimating" ?

is it along the lines of “The Scientologists’ work cultimated in Ted and Mary renouncing their lives to join” ?

or more like “His carefully cultimated reputation took a hit with that OP” ?

14 hours ago, KingsX said:

Anderson.gif.7142b2d32fee3e00de889da8a04fbe14.gif

Am I the only one who needs a little help with "cultimating" ?

is it along the lines of “The Scientologists’ work cultimated in Ted and Mary renouncing their lives to join” ?

or more like “His carefully cultimated reputation took a hit with that OP” ?

You are very clever with words KingsX

Try the word "irony" or if that fails to register "Piss take"