Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonboy

Ronaldinho scoops European award

Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho was named 2005 European Footballer of the Year on Monday.

The 25-year-old was favourite to claim the Ballon D'Or, having already won the 2004 Fifa World Player of the Year and the inaugural FIFpro award.

The Ballon D'Or is widely accepted to be the highest accolade available to a player plying his trade in Europe.

Frank Lampard came second, while fellow England midfielder Steven Gerrard finished third.

He deserves to win it and its good to see Lampard and Gerrard getting deserved recognition too.

My mate told me John Terry came last! he don't deserves it!

Last?!!? what about the people that didn't get nominated?? :P

It was so predictable that Ronaldinho would win this, especially with the way he has been playing. the guy is awesome and he fully derserves it.

Well done to him.

Last?!!? what about the people that didn't get nominated?? :P

It was so predictable that Ronaldinho would win this, especially with the way he has been playing. the guy is awesome and he fully derserves it.

Well done to him.

I have seen a few Barca games on the box this year and he is a fabulous player. :D:D;):thumbup:

Archived