Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Question for L1 & the Kop

lets be honest the ground wont close because 200 people stand...

Funny you should say that, because charlton had a standing problem recently, and they were warned to sort it out or face the possibility of having their ground closed.

Its LEGAL to drive, its NOT legal to stand, you broke the law.

john lcfc:

"the club will not have the ground closed Lush if some 200 people stand".

Only if the law makers dont notice.

You guys are so selfish.

Well the report on the Trust site from the open meeting seems to state otherwise

"One fan asked if standing was a criminal offence - the Police said no"

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php...article&sid=549

Would also like to ask how somebody gets injured by standing.

Would also like to ask wheather or not you stand when we score, wouldn't want to break the law now would we.

Just standing wont injure you, but falling in excitement could. Yes i stand when we score, depending on the thrill it creates, but i wont jump around to excess.

:D Some "peoples hero", you cant even read :( Stand up and be counted?

I can read.

What do you want me to stand up and be counted for?

I've seen fishnet stockings with less holes in than most of your arguments and hot air balloons which have less capacity for hot air.

You accuse others of not reading posts but it is you who constantly ignores the pertinent, salient points made to the detriment of your own argument, preferring to add a 'rolls eyes' smiley and continue your own persistent ramblings. If you want to have a debate, have one, but please try to vary your posts a little bit.

Change the record, buy a thesaurus, learn some new words, bring something new to the table...

Alternatively, do as suggested above and take your own advice and sit down (which is as you point out, both legal and safe) and shut the fu ck up.

I can read.

What do you want me to stand up and be counted for?

I've seen fishnet stockings with less holes in than most of your arguments and hot air balloons which have less capacity for hot air.

You accuse others of not reading posts but it is you who constantly ignores the pertinent, salient points made to the detriment of your own argument, preferring to add a 'rolls eyes' smiley and continue your own persistent ramblings. If you want to have a debate, have one, but please try to vary your posts a little bit.

Change the record, buy a thesaurus, learn some new words, bring something new to the table...

Alternatively, do as suggested above and take your own advice and sit down (which is as you point out, both legal and safe) and shut the fu ck up.

We've said all this to him before James, its doesnt even go in one ear let alone out the other.

OUR club has been forced by stupidity, to break the law. If ANY of the 22,382 had sustained an injury due to standing, OUR ground could`ve been closed down. But im glad the few hundred of you enjoyed yourselves at the expense of 20,000 city fans.

Had the worst occurd, foxes trust and lisa etc, would`ve been having sleepless nights, sweets and cold shivers, and this website might`ve been told to stop promoting illegal behaviour.

The Football Offences Act does not mention standing. It is an offence to go onto the playing area without permission, to throw anything onto the playing area, and to chant racist stuff, but no mention of standing.

Sorry, you'll have to find another argument.

By the way, had a great night's sleep. :sleep: And thanks to our Stezzoh, I can now enjoy my sweets. :thumbup:

Archived