Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Attendance For Crewe

Considering, the result and performance against Sheff Utd, the return of Smith & Hume (hopefully), cheaper tickets, the Mercury discount vouchers and itbeing the only/last home game before Christmas it should be a bumper crowd. A full house anyone?

last season vs Crewe was feb 5th if i remember right? it was a cold day but there were 27,000 or so at the game. and that was with fans fixture pricing tickets. so being the £3 online offer, and the £5 mercury discount and adults for £10 i dont see why we cant get the same. it just does depend on how many part-timers would rather go the football or do some last minute xmas shopping. i know what i would rather do and i know where i'd rather be.

BRING ON THE BOLTON!

Well the ticket prices have even roped me into travelling up from pompey so it's obviously having a positive effect. This will be my first game of the season so i hope we perform as well as we did saturday. Got my ticket and i'm in F1, does anyone else sit in F1? lookin forward to it! :thumbup:

yes i sit in f1 :) its a really good atmosphere when we get it going, but theres a few lads at the back who chant about anything and everything. some things i dont understand why. and one lad on the back row is a complete pyscho he goes off his nut about everything. whats your exact row/seat mate?

yes i sit in f1 :) its a really good atmosphere when we get it going, but theres a few lads at the back who chant about anything and everything. some things i dont understand why. and one lad on the back row is a complete pyscho he goes off his nut about everything. whats your exact row/seat mate?

P186/187. You'll hear me cos being an ex referee I eff & blind every decision made against us! I get very wound up, bless my cotton socks! :(

P186/187. You'll hear me cos being an ex referee I eff & blind every decision made against us! I get very wound up, bless my cotton socks! :(

i dont mind people effing and blinding i do it alot myself, even if it is for the smallest things. or even when hume put the ball in the net on saturday but it was disallowed f1 was still rocking with "EASEH EASEH EASEH!"

I'm from Barnstaple, however I'm at uni in Oxford (Brookes :P). Just checked the dates and realise I actually have an exam on that Saturday anyways :( I'll have to wait for another offer further down the line that's all, I will make it to the Walkers some time this year.

Are you going to the Reading game away on the 28th Dec? Not too far from Barnstaple! ;)

With travel it would cost me 23 quid :( which I could afford, I really wish I didn't have that exam now.

I was considering it but I've got to spend time with the girlfriend then really, It's easier for me to catch a home game somewhere down the line when I'm back in Oxford, otherwise my choice normally is Plymouth away when I'm home - or there is the idea of Luton away, but that scares me with what I have heard about their stadium.

row KK seat 211. your to the left of me and down.

Hopefully we will be back in our usual F1 seats soon. Although we are having a right laugh in the disabled bit at the moment, taking the rise out of the subs and finding out Gareth Williams has no mates :laugh:

"GARETH WILLIAMS HAS NO FRIENDS HAS NO FRIENDS HAS NO FRIENDS.... GARETH WILLIAMS HAS NO FRIENDS! LEVEIN HATES HIM!"

i do feel sorry for the guy though. wonder if he will get his chance at Bolton tonight

But I guess hes our friend because he allegedly hates Forest :D

I reckon we'll see a bit of Jack tonight.

Archived