Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherBelfastFox

Away tickets

You will not get one without having a membership.

Unless someone does you have a favour on here and buys in their name for you or one that gets put for sale on here. 

Brentford away will be difficult because it's a small allocation or a newish ground. Southampton will be more open. 

• Thanks 1

Southampton is your best bet.

It'll be difficult to snag 3 on general sale for Brentford. There's a slim but promising opportunity for Southampton - bigger away end, more common trip in recent years, bit of a dive.

Best plan of action: contact anyone you know with a membership or ST and see if they'll buy three on your behalf. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Southampton is your best bet.

It'll be difficult to snag 3 on general sale for Brentford. There's a slim but promising opportunity for Southampton - bigger away end, more common trip in recent years, bit of a dive.

Best plan of action: contact anyone you know with a membership or ST and see if they'll buy three on your behalf. 

Can I just buy membership? I had it last year ( went to Arsenal at home). The two boys had it too. They went to Arsenal and Everton at home. Only one of the Boys are make the Chelsea home game sandwiched in between the away games

3 minutes ago, AnotherBelfastFox said:

Can I just buy membership? I had it last year ( went to Arsenal at home). The two boys had it too. They went to Arsenal and Everton at home. Only one of the Boys are make the Chelsea home game sandwiched in between the away games

You definitely could buy a membership (assuming they're still on sale; I've not checked).

The value of doing that is that you'll accrue points of your own which will entitle you to better access to tickets the more points you accrue. The value of asking a friend/other member is that they might have a lot of points and that entitles them to priority.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, AnotherBelfastFox said:

Don't buy a membership for just one game. It's a rip off. Someone on here will sort you out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

You definitely could buy a membership (assuming they're still on sale; I've not checked).

The value of doing that is that you'll accrue points of your own which will entitle you to better access to tickets the more points you accrue. The value of asking a friend/other member is that they might have a lot of points and that entitles them to priority.

Yeah it’s 1 to 2 points a year we accrue each membership