Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Mahmoud Dahoud

I sense a summer of ooh we should have got him, look at that club they are so well run, how far have we fallen if a player goes to them not us etc etc why do it to yourselves?

What is the 1 thing crippling us currently, is it not wages? Whilst we will trim the wage bill do we just load it straight back up with more bloated salaries?

This guy is currently on £65-67k pw he is moving to the 1 of the richest leagues in the world & will be demanding a huge pay rise, he will be 28yrs during the 23/24 season so ok should be in his prime but looking back over the past few seasons he’s suffered a lot of joint injuries namely reoccurring knee and shoulder injuries, for instance he only played 9 times last season, is this the guy that will be the lynchpin of our new team?

We can’t really say the fact he is on a free would make it good business as his market value has never topped £15m, surely we can get a younger, fitter CM for that money & keep the wage down.

For that reason I’ll say good luck to the guy and Brighton but I’m out and won’t lose a wink of sleep on him.

• Like 2