Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Fun while it lasted...

aslong as Wigan stay up and someone else (except Newcastle) penetrate the top 4 i will be happy with the prem. oh and aslong as Liverpool finish 2nd that will be ok. oh and please let Peter Crouch score. he's dying to jump into the KOP he knows it!

From sportsoffensive.com:

"CHELSEA DOING A GREAT JOB" SAY PFA

Chelsea's dominance of the Premiership has today been praised by PFA boss Gordon Taylor: "Our feet are off the gas and it's fantastic".

"Chelsea's clear superiority is great for professional footballers in the top division. It takes the pressure of winning off their shoulders. Now they can sit back and worry about more important things, like where to put their snooker table or how to get their two ton ivory marble bath into the new bathroom".

Player Representative Gary Neville agrees: " The fans know we can't win the league, so all the lads can take it easy and pocket their wages guilt-free for the rest of the season. In fact, we've made an enquiry to see if they can drop Premiership teams from the FA and League Cups. It's worth a shout".

aslong as Wigan stay up and someone else (except Newcastle) penetrate the top 4 i will be happy with the prem. oh and aslong as Liverpool finish 2nd that will be ok. oh and please let Peter Crouch score. he's dying to jump into the KOP he knows it!

I really don't want him to score.

I'm finding his current form hilarious.

in a way me too TPH but my dads a Liverpool fan so the sympathy is forced upon me. i just wonder if he scores what will happen. will the Liverpool fans be ecstaticly relieved? will they invent a chant relevent to the team, time and date he scored? will it be on the front of The Sun? will he win sports personality of the year? who knows....

From sportsoffensive.com:

"CHELSEA DOING A GREAT JOB" SAY PFA

Chelsea's dominance of the Premiership has today been praised by PFA boss Gordon Taylor: "Our feet are off the gas and it's fantastic".

"Chelsea's clear superiority is great for professional footballers in the top division. It takes the pressure of winning off their shoulders. Now they can sit back and worry about more important things, like where to put their snooker table or how to get their two ton ivory marble bath into the new bathroom".

Player Representative Gary Neville agrees: " The fans know we can't win the league, so all the lads can take it easy and pocket their wages guilt-free for the rest of the season. In fact, we've made an enquiry to see if they can drop Premiership teams from the FA and League Cups. It's worth a shout".

Nice one. :):thumbup:

Archived