Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Didn’t know if we had a dedicated thread for other Championship clubs news… thought it would be worth while. 
 

I’ll start with the news that Jon Dahl Tomasson is considering quitting Blackburn Rovers after being warned the club face a 'fire-sale' this summer.

 

I was keen on him to replace Rodgers. Had built a decent side at Blackburn. Be an interesting one to watch. 
 

One less for us to worry about maybe

Posted
10 minutes ago, LCFCABC said:

Didn’t know if we had a dedicated thread for other Championship clubs news… thought it would be worth while. 
 

I’ll start with the news that Jon Dahl Tomasson is considering quitting Blackburn Rovers after being warned the club face a 'fire-sale' this summer.

 

I was keen on him to replace Rodgers. Had built a decent side at Blackburn. Be an interesting one to watch. 
 

One less for us to worry about maybe

If there is going to be a fire sale I’d be all over Tyrhys Dolan

  • Like 3
Posted
21 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Is he the winger who stood out against us in the cup?

Yeah that’s the one. Only 21. One year left on his deal I think 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...