Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

Muzzy

Muzzy Izzett's miserable time at Birmingham continues with a bad hamstring injury last night- he has only played a fraction of games for them and is an expensive liability- he was a City "great" but I'm not sorry we don't have to pay for him to spend the remainder of his career keeping Morris company

Muzzy Izzett's miserable time at Birmingham continues with a bad hamstring injury last night- he has only played a fraction of games for them and is an expensive liability- he was a City "great" but I'm not sorry we don't have to pay for him to spend the remainder of his career keeping Morris company

Get him back on a free with a cheap contract!

It's probably our/Micky's fault he has all these problems now anyway, Micky never believed people were injured so either played them anyway or booted them out the door. If you remember Muzzy played with an injury for most of 2003/2004, which probably made it worse. He never complained though, I'd still have him back here in a millisecond.

What a shame. He's got so much talent, so much leadership ability, an all-around great guy to have on your team... He deserves a great finale to his career for all he did at Leicester, no matter where he plays, and I hope he can shake off his injury woes.

Archived