Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

When are away priority point added on?

They are added as soon as you buy them, but I've always thought this was the case.

If you sell your ticket, without clubs knowledge, then of course you still get the point. But I've had a point removed from me when I sold a ticket through the club (think it was the Everton game that got moved to mid week for some reason).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

Thought that last season it only got added after the game.

Is it the same this season? What happens if you buy a ticket and then can't get there, do you still get your priority point?

How do they know if you went or not.

they dont

On 24/10/2023 at 13:53, hackneyfox said:

Thought that last season it only got added after the game.

Is it the same this season? What happens if you buy a ticket and then can't get there, do you still get your priority point?

Only ones.that have ever been added after were the CL and European aways as you had to collect for them to award points. Other than that they have always been added at the point of purchase. They have no way of knowing you attended unless they ever get to the point of asking away clubs for the data showing which tickets are used and cross referencing them.

Bollocks that's the next step isn't it. Bloody he'll.

• Like 1