Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

THE GREAT ESCAPE

Monday night me and the lads decided to go to Level One, but the que was massive!!

So instead we went to the pre-bar underneath Level One and had a drink, and thats when i noticed a secret stairway behind a staff door!

Well when a member of staff went to get somethine we went through the staff door and ran upstairs to the club..

..however.. the back doors to the club has a swipe system.. and we were screwed!! Because we tried to get back to the pre-bar but that door too had a swipe system!!

So we went back upstairs waiting by the door and thats when we found the cellar!! so we drank free booze!! Then one of the lads stayed in and the rest of us stayed by the door.

Then miracle or miracles a staff member opened the door from the other side and we said ''cheers'' and walked through.. he didnt say anything and the look on his face told us wtf LMAO!!

So we all headed off in different directions so we couldn't get caught and when we all met up.. we realised we left one of the lads in the cellar..sh7t!!!

Well after a few minutes of looking around he found us and said he was found in the celler and acted drunk(well he was anyway lol) and said that he got pushed through the clubs back doors and couldn't get out!! The staff let him back into the club LMAO!!

After all this we got in the club for free.. even though we found out later on it was only £2 to get in lol!!!

Ive heard that one before and its not nice.

This is all good banter i hope and messing about.

Dont want to go to the next game and get axed in the face by Tomassi :lol:

Hopefully mate if i can get there, its a right trek from where i live but im going to do my best.

Remember though, i punch like Andy Cole and score like Sinclair in La Manga, so youd better watch out.

Archived