Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Football League Survey

completed it then pressed submit and it said one of your boxes is not filled in so i though 24 pages of answeres fcuk that :devil:

I did that. It's probably the little "do you accept the terms and conditions?" check-box at the bottom of the last page. :ph34r:

completed it then pressed submit and it said one of your boxes is not filled in so i though 24 pages of answeres fcuk that :devil:

same here :angry:

I did that. It's probably the little "do you accept the terms and conditions?" check-box at the bottom of the last page. :ph34r:

Same here!

Gotta be a problem with the website then...

"Same old FL Always fuking up!..."

I just checked the box at the bottom of p.24 and it went off fine after that.

Looks like davieG and myself are off to see the LDV Vans Trophy Final! :o

A much underrated competition. Should have a guaranteed World Cup Finals place for the winner.

The consultation is a good idea, but the IT lets it down.

Many fans will give up on it after receiving the error messages.

But maybe we shouldn't expect anything different from this rotten tinpot league!

I got the error message, so went through again and changed the question where it asked for you to type the sponsor from 'Alliance & Leicester' to 'Alliance and Leicester' and it then went through. I guess it considers & to be invalid.

Anyone notice it jumped pages e.g. 14 straight to 17.

Shame it didn't have a section asking if people would welcome a return to terrecing in the Championship. That's one of the biggest issues and it's been overlooked as normal.

Archived