Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PompeyFox

Reliant Robin

The club should buy a beaten up one, and award it to the worst player every week. Conditions that they have to drive it to and from the training ground every day for that week. Im sure that noone will want to be seen dead in one so hopefully no bad players in the games every week. How embaressed would they be, driving that to training. My vote for stoke game goes to sylla. :devil:

The club should buy a beaten up one, and award it to the worst player every week. Conditions that they have to drive it to and from the training ground every day for that week. Im sure that noone will want to be seen dead in one so hopefully no bad players in the games every week. How embaressed would they be, driving that to training. My vote for stoke game goes to sylla. :devil:

Good idea. It would also be a good tool for team bonding and morale as the rest of the squad will be able to rip into that player for a week. As all of our Levein signings live in Leicestershire, how about making them turn up to training on a bicylcle if they're the worst player of the week? :) It will increase their stamina and make them the laughing stock of the team.

Get the thing sprayed bright pink, the fans have to vote who they think was the worst player. Then it would be announced at training on the monday. Something has to give here, cos i dont want to see players getting away with murder thinking they are footballers and taking the club and fans for a ride. Lets name and shame them, the worst player that week.

So who's the worst player this week?

Contenders? Probably Douglas, Gerrbrand, Dublin, Kisnorbo, Sylla (five of em and we played quite well!)

I'd go Sylla. Not only did his mistake lead directly to a goal but his general unwillingness to try and correct his mistakes was so annoying.

Archived