Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Spurs Ticket Info

Ah no L1

or N block in the family stand.

i wonder if whoever sits next to the Spurs away lot will make as good noise as the L1'ers do or will it proove that L1 are just a bunch of babysquad wannabee hooligans all mouth. have any team ever requested we hand our blocks over to the away team? or are spurs the 1st

or N block in the family stand.

i wonder if whoever sits next to the Spurs away lot will make as good noise as the L1'ers do or will it proove that L1 are just a bunch of babysquad wannabee hooligans all mouth. have any team ever requested we hand our blocks over to the away team? or are spurs the 1st

errrmmm i and many others go over to L1,.., if you have ever been in there it is the best place to create an atmosphere and have banter with the away fans. the kop is pathetic 90% of the people in there dont sing most of the time only when we are winning or the odd song.the away fans cant hear the kop at all unless theres a loud chant like " denis wise wot a willy puller" was heard. L1 is so much better there is standing which many of us want in the kop but its got too many grandads ( nothing against them) in there. unfortunately there are a small proportion in L1 who wannabe "hard" and sing stupid songs. this unfortunately drove/keeps the kop singers away. but there are a lot of good people in there who are trying to create an atmosphere in the boring bowl. :D:blink:

errrmmm i and many others go over to L1,.., if you have ever been in there it is the best place to create an atmosphere and have banter with the away fans. the kop is pathetic 90% of the people in there dont sing most of the time only when we are winning or the odd song.the away fans cant hear the kop at all unless theres a loud chant like " denis wise wot a willy puller" was heard. L1 is so much better there is standing which many of us want in the kop but its got too many grandads ( nothing against them) in there. unfortunately there are a small proportion in L1 who wannabe "hard" and sing stupid songs. this unfortunately drove/keeps the kop singers away. but there are a lot of good people in there who are trying to create an atmosphere in the boring bowl. :D:blink:

whether you want to stand or not, its an offence in the ground so if you want the kop to all stand and get part of our ground shut then go you :thumbup:

dont you think these "grandads" in there have been sitting in the "kop" for a lot longer than you have been around? why should they have to move to get some yobby youth standing in there seat? :unsure: O and i have an old man and his late wife sitting next to me last season (thankfully he has kept on coming) and they sing alot more than the "youths" sat around :) me

whether you want to stand or not, its an offence in the ground so if you want the kop to all stand and get part of our ground shut then go you :thumbup:

dont you think these "grandads" in there have been sitting in the "kop" for a lot longer than you have been around? why should they have to move to get some yobby youth standing in there seat? :unsure: O and i have an old man and his late wife sitting next to me last season (thankfully he has kept on coming) and they sing alot more than the "youths" sat around :) me

well thats good he sings ( the guy at the end) but i think we can all agree that the kops atmosphere isnt good enough and some think L1 is far better others think its full of what you said. just peoples opinions its what makes the world tick. :) do you think moving the kop qould be a good idea? (switching ends)

well thats good he sings ( the guy at the end) but i think we can all agree that the kops atmosphere isnt good enough and some think L1 is far better others think its full of what you said. just peoples opinions its what makes the world tick. :) do you think moving the kop qould be a good idea? (switching ends)

i think we can all agree that the atmosphere in the whole of the ground is poor to be fair - its not been good for at least 2 seasons - in fact the only time it was great nearly every week was when we were winning consistantly and gained promotion.

i think moving the kop would be a good idea but i cant see it happening at all <_<

The Kop cant hear L1 and L1 cant hear the Kop.

A few of my mates who have been to Walkers with they're own teams , ( Sheffield Wednesday , Sheffield Utd , Leeds and Forest ) have all got the impression that the group of people in L1 , are Chavvy , BabySquad wannabe big mouths.

What an impression to give out ey.. :thumbup:

The Kop cant hear L1 and L1 cant hear the Kop.

A few of my mates who have been to Walkers with they're own teams , ( Sheffield Wednesday , Sheffield Utd , Leeds and Forest ) have all got the impression that the group of people in L1 , are Chavvy , BabySquad wannabe big mouths.

What an impression to give out ey.. :thumbup:

well thats unfortunate and a misconception of the majority :mellow: and yeah L1 cant hear the kop and the kop cant hear L1.. i have been in both when it has seemed really loud but mates in the other were oblivious that we were singing..

anyway who is going tottenham n where yo sittin? <_<

Archived