Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

whos going to the world cup

i ve just applied for tickets to all 3 of englands games but even if im not allocated any then ill still be travelling to germany with the missus. anyone else going?

You'll need a mortgage just to get over to Germany have you seen the price of flights!! Quadruple the normal fares.

I'm thinking of going to Stockholm for when we play Sweden.

My mates got flights to frankfurt for £26 , your area must be really poor :Plol

me and my mate booked flights about a week ago. heading over there for the full 3 weeks and paid £40 return for ours. Not bad really, knew all too well that the prices would rocket post draw. Have you chaps thought much about accomodation or will you be heading to germany with ur tents???

Driving over in a motor home :)

• 2 months later...

the missus thinks its just me and her goin over to germany , what she dosent know is 7 of my mates have booked the same flights and village as us . :rolleyes:

hey nothing to do with me :P

the missus thinks its just me and her goin over to germany , what she dosent know is 7 of my mates have booked the same flights and village as us . :rolleyes:

hey nothing to do with me :P

Didn't get tickets through England Fans :(

Didn't get tickets through England Fans :(

i aint had any luck with tickets either , may but off a tout for a lesser game whilst im there

Archived