Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Sylla To Weigh Up Options

I believe sylla is good and will be missed. If you saw him against celtic in pre-season you would have seen the quality he has. The only thing that he could of lost since then is not the skill he displayed, but confidence due to getting perminant abuse from the fans. Get behind him, help restore heis confidence and improve his performances. Has no one ever told you about kicking a man when they are down???

I believe sylla is good and will be missed. If you saw him against celtic in pre-season you would have seen the quality he has. The only thing that he could of lost since then is not the skill he displayed, but confidence due to getting perminant abuse from the fans. Get behind him, help restore heis confidence and improve his performances. Has no one ever told you about kicking a man when they are down???

Sylla couldn't give a shit about me or any other fan so why should I about him? The guy shows in his attitude on the pitch he cant be bothered, one piece of skill may have been enough to win the crowd in the SPL but its a bit different down here matey.

Sylla couldn't give a shit about me or any other fan so why should I about him? The guy shows in his attitude on the pitch he cant be bothered, one piece of skill may have been enough to win the crowd in the SPL but its a bit different down here matey.

ok well you obviously know best so you have converted me. from now on i dislike sylla because "he couldnt give a shit about me"!!!

I think the reason he played so well against Celtic was because he was up against former teammates and wanted to show them what they could "possibly" be missing out on.

Archived