Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ilam

First Match for years!

Taking my 7 year old daughter to her first footie match tomorrow.

Last match was Leicester 1 Middlesborough 3, so I will let you work out how long ago that was! Though I did "earn my spurs" years ago..including going to every match, home and away in the 1968/69 season...except the bl**dy Cup Final!!

We are in the Alliance and Leicester stand Premium Block J3, so if you hear someone shouting "Lenine, Lennie Glover, Lennie Glover on the wing" it will probably be me having a flashback!

Hope you all have as good a day as we are planning to have!

Ian

Taking my 7 year old daughter to her first footie match tomorrow.

Last match was Leicester 1 Middlesborough 3, so I will let you work out how long ago that was! Though I did "earn my spurs" years ago..including going to every match, home and away in the 1968/69 season...except the bl**dy Cup Final!!

We are in the Alliance and Leicester stand Premium Block J3, so if you hear someone shouting "Lenine, Lennie Glover, Lennie Glover on the wing" it will probably be me having a flashback!

Hope you all have as good a day as we are planning to have!

Ian

:welcome:

I hope you and your daughter have a great day. :D;):thumbup:

Oh dear!!!

Not quite sure what to say...

Good points

7 year old daughter had a great day out.

View from J3 was excellent.

Great goal.

New Stadium better than I feared.

Ian Hume

Ryan Smith

The cameo appearences of Williams and Hughes

The Crewe fans on the train home were very friendly

Sitting near the LL area (is that right?), the singing was quite entertaining. :blink:

Bad points

Lack of passion

Too many players seem to do the same thing..ie nothing.

Players seem scared to have a go, and therefore do nothing.

Set pieces.

Someone beat me to the "Lennie Glover" chant. :(

Will probably go again (when its warmer..I`m stlll thawing out), but I will be loathe to pay full price!.

Ian

Oh my god!!

At my daughters request we are off again! on Boxing Day, when all I want to do is eat Pork Pies, and play new Playstation Games....!!

What is the world coming to!!

She is only seven, but has been telling everyone who will listen about Ryan Smith. It must be a girlie thing.

Ian

Oh dear!!!

Not quite sure what to say...

Good points

7 year old daughter had a great day out.

View from J3 was excellent.

Great goal.

New Stadium better than I feared.

Ian Hume

Ryan Smith

The cameo appearences of Williams and Hughes

The Crewe fans on the train home were very friendly

Sitting near the LL area (is that right?), the singing was quite entertaining. :blink:

Bad points

Lack of passion

Too many players seem to do the same thing..ie nothing.

Players seem scared to have a go, and therefore do nothing.

Set pieces.

Someone beat me to the "Lennie Glover" chant. :(

Will probably go again (when its warmer..I`m stlll thawing out), but I will be loathe to pay full price!.

Ian

Oh my god!!

At my daughters request we are off again! on Boxing Day, when all I want to do is eat Pork Pies, and play new Playstation Games....!!

She is only seven, but has been telling everyone who will listen about Ryan Smith. It must be a girlie thing.

Ian

Brilliant, good on her. :D:D:P;):thumbup:

Oh my god!!

Ian

we have found a new fan then :D. Shame the prices are a pisstake but its good to see you taking her when you have the chance - hopefully we can get the 3points on monday :)

Start the Lennie Glover Chant :D

Archived