Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Big Favour Required.

Taking in to account i pissed my bed on friday night im trying to pace myself today and ive drank wine with my dinner and im just chilling knocking back the taste of britain (carling). I pissed myself because i drank half a bottle of champagne after about 6 pints of lager and im young so i got a excuse :blush:

Taking in to account i pissed my bed on friday night im trying to pace myself today and ive drank wine with my dinner and im just chilling knocking back the taste of britain (carling). I pissed myself because i drank half a bottle of champagne after about 6 pints of lager and im young so i got a excuse :blush:

Im afraid your excuse is not good enough u bed wetter :D

About 5 pints (carling) and a bottle of white. Still a long way to go, got second christmas dinner @ girlfriends to come, along with more drink :cry:

I know this is a bit in the future - but do any of you guys know where your gonna be drinking?

Depends on whether we make our own way down or get a lift. Could text you nearer the day?

Archived