Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

think i have solved it

ok well blatantly i havent, but here is my lil idea that flashed through my head when i was watching football first last night!

i was watching highlights from other game, and i saw that they play as a team take chelsea for example they all no where there gunna be they no each others strengths and weaknesses and they use these to play THEIR game, we dont have OUR own game and they dont know each others stregths and weaknesses!

i reckon a good old team bonding session is in order lol! ok that was a joke, but the first part was serious!

ok well blatantly i havent, but here is my lil idea that flashed through my head when i was watching football first last night!

i was watching highlights from other game, and i saw that they play as a team take chelsea for example they all no where there gunna be they no each others strengths and weaknesses and they use these to play THEIR game, we dont have OUR own game and they dont know each others stregths and weaknesses!

i reckon a good old team bonding session is in order lol! ok that was a joke, but the first part was serious!

A team bonding session always works well, westbrom had oen at xmas and it saved them from relgations :D

Everton had one the season they finished 4th in the prem :D

A team bonding session always works well, westbrom had oen at xmas and it saved them from relgations :D

Everton had one the season they finished 4th in the prem :D

LCFC need to bring "Tom from London" back.

Archived