davieG Posted 26 September 2004 Posted 26 September 2004 A word of warning to all those who visit this site, there are a number of posters, and they know who they are who cannot resist having a pop at each other and therefore come across as immature individuals. This will, if it hasn't already done so eventually drive people away. So think before you post and if you haven't got anything intelligent or constructive to say, that adds to the debate in an intelligent way then please don't post. Remember it's not big, it's not clever and it's very, very boring. If anybody disagrees with this, please post here, if I find I'm in the minority I will gladly and humbly withdraw this post. Lecture and fit of pique over and done with - Thank You.
Mark Posted 26 September 2004 Posted 26 September 2004 I think its improved dramatically recently. Just like in football, you've got to have characters on the forum, and have a laugh too. If everyone was serious it would be plain boring. And that would probably drive more people away than what you're suggesting does. I'm happy with things right now
Babylon Posted 26 September 2004 Posted 26 September 2004 HIGH VOLTAGE!!! Sorry, i couldn't resist that. Davieg, it's not been as bad rcently. You get alot more heated discussions on a Saturday after we lose, which I suppose is to be expected.
Buzzell Posted 26 September 2004 Posted 26 September 2004 Hands up I have been abit agrressive recently but thats only dew to other posters. Sorry.
Craig Posted 26 September 2004 Posted 26 September 2004 This is a messageboard, people will disagree, people will argue, it's part of the package.
Buzzell Posted 26 September 2004 Posted 26 September 2004 Yeh I know but one certain poster went too far!
Mark Posted 26 September 2004 Posted 26 September 2004 Its been fine so no need to discuss this i dont think
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.