Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
18 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

On that note Bristol City travelling to Crystal Palace for a friendly with full public admittance 

Why does there always have to be a little dig, you bet ya arse if KP said we having a friendly and you all welcome it’s on Wednesday 12:30 there will be up roar, what they doing it on a school day for they don’t care about us fans.

You also start with Bristol City yet it’s Palace a premier league club that will host and will pay for all the costs associated with putting on a fixture on a Saturday.

I also know if we did do a Saturday the posts would be why they opening this to the public who is going to go to this (v some lower league team) what a waste of money & I’m not paying £30 to go watch a pointless friendly, I bet ‘x’ player gets injured, missed a trick should have put this on for free for kids and £15 an adult, look there are only 2k tops in the whole stadium bet KP record it as 28k blah blah blah 🥱 🥱 


Await replies of ooh when will the 😃 👏 realise they are part of the prob 🥱 

 

It’s a behind closed doors keep fitness up probably over 120mins to get everyone minutes, Is it that deep?

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Why does there always have to be a little dig, you bet ya arse if KP said we having a friendly and you all welcome it’s on Wednesday 12:30 there will be up roar, what they doing it on a school day for they don’t care about us fans.

You also start with Bristol City yet it’s Palace a premier league club that will host and will pay for all the costs associated with putting on a fixture on a Saturday.

I also know if we did do a Saturday the posts would be why they opening this to the public who is going to go to this (v some lower league team) what a waste of money & I’m not paying £30 to go watch a pointless friendly, I bet ‘x’ player gets injured, missed a trick should have put this on for free for kids and £15 an adult, look there are only 2k tops in the whole stadium bet KP record it as 28k blah blah blah 🥱 🥱 


Await replies of ooh when will the 😃 👏 realise they are part of the prob 🥱 

 

It’s a behind closed doors keep fitness up probably over 120mins to get everyone minutes, Is it that deep?

I didn’t have a dig? I just literally stated a fact as my original post was to someone saying they’d imagine lots of clubs are doing this. 
 

Literally my post before I said it’s common that clubs have behind closed doors bounce games. Ones we never hear of. Particularly when you’ve got a full fit squad and no mid week game to try and keep everyone 

 

Quite frankly your post is rude and uncalled for 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1
Posted
16 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I didn’t have a dig? I just literally stated a fact as my original post was to someone saying they’d imagine lots of clubs are doing this. 
 

Literally my post before I said it’s common that clubs have behind closed doors bounce games. Ones we never hear of. Particularly when you’ve got a full fit squad and no mid week game to try and keep everyone 

 

Quite frankly your post is rude and uncalled for 

Appreciate I picked on your reply but it was really aimed at the collective so apologies for singling you out, just sick of constant chip chip chip what ever it be; behind closed door friendly, injuries, colour of a strip or foxes head instead of running fox just reminds me of grandad from bread and his eggs, “you gave me poached I wanted fried…” at the minute Top could give a poster £1m in cash and they would whinge it’s not 2 it’s bloody draining especially when most of the things they are doing are being done by the other 91 clubs but no its KP thing.

 

 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...