Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Nalis

Nalis- What kind of season will he have ?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Nalis- What kind of season will he have ?

• Best player we have , great asset?
    • Good player needed ?
    • Average ?
    • Not bad ?
    • Not needed , Get Rid ?

Id say "average" , Nalis is a alright player but nothing special .He is very low in confidence and seems never to be playing at his best . Also his passing is good but could improve , alot of his balls fall short ! But his long balls are pretty decent , but yer Average IMO!

The only reason we think he is any good is that fluked goal against Leeds.

At the time Adams gave us a clue, said he'd seen nothing like it in training...

Since then what? No pace, no tackling, passing poor.

As I understand it Adams wanted him a year earlier but was thwarted by the Administration situation. What I can't get my head around is what he saw in him to make him go back a year later to sign him?

I like him i gotta say, good passer of the ball, played well back end of last year i thought, be good this year.

He did play well at the end of last season - Perhaps was our best player at Arsenal. He struggled to get used to the pace of the game at first - He would often get caught in posession and give the ball away. However, once he got that sorted, he started to look a decent player, and he began to influence a game more with his passing ability. With Division 1 being at a slower pace, he will predictably have more time on the ball, which in turn will give him more time to pick out a pass ala the Barcelona game.....

I like him i gotta say, good passer of the ball, played well back end of last year i thought, be good this year.

He did play well at the end of last season - Perhaps was our best player at Arsenal. He struggled to get used to the pace of the game at first - He would often get caught in posession and give the ball away. However, once he got that sorted, he started to look a decent player, and he began to influence a game more with his passing ability. With Division 1 being at a slower pace, he will predictably have more time on the ball, which in turn will give him more time to pick out a pass ala the Barcelona game.....

He had one absaloute shocker against Chelsea and other than that he did well at the start of the season, considering he was oving from abroard.

He then obviously had the problemns with his family, that takes priority and I was proud to have Adama as our manager when he allowed Lillian to have indefinate lead.

It is because of this I think Lillian will be determined to repay Micky and the fans, his abality means he is not going to be any superstar but a good player at this level.

get rid , div 2 player at best

my god Sparky, are you being serious?

he'll be class next season I reckon, showed signs of class last season as well as that shocker v's Chelsea! But let's blame that on his lack of fitness ;)

Archived