Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

When Levein first came

Can any of your remember that magazine we released?

Well CL was asked to pick his world 11, guess who he picked in them......

MAYBURY

DE-VRIES

I was sure that this was a tongue-in-cheek remark, but this did give me some hope that both players could turn out to be sensational at this level.

Also, there was a quote saying that Levein thought both players could go on to play in the Premier League and we would only sign players who could play in the Permier League: If Mr Levein really thinks the likes of:

* Elvis Hammond

*Kisornobo

*Gilbert

*Maybury

*De-Vries

*Douglas

*Hammil

Could cut it in Englands Premier Division he is far more deluded then I thought.

This is comparable to a certain Peter Taylor, in the sense that CL thought Kisornobo could play in the Pemier League and PT thought Junior Lewis could play in the Premier Leauge. Obviously, I am making the assumption that Levein was true to his first quote " I will only sign players capable of playing in the Premier League"

In the words of Ludacris......

Move bitch (LEVEIN), get out the way

Get out the way bitch, get out the way

He also said judge me after 10 games this season and that was after the hull game

The more you keep searching the harder it is to find anything complimentary to say about the manager in recent weeks. Brownie points he won earlier are now fast fading into the distant past.

MAYBURY

DE-VRIES

Also, there was a quote saying that Levein thought both players could go on to play in the Premier League and we would only sign players who could play in the Permier League: If Mr Levein really thinks the likes of:

* Elvis Hammond

*Kisornobo

*Gilbert

*Maybury

*De-Vries

*Douglas

*Hammil

The key word is "could", we all could do this, do that. Its like interviews, question, can you win on saturday? "were working hard, and we`ll try are best". Theres nothing factual about the interview, because they dont know what will happen, craig didnt know what would happen, hence the word "could".

I certainly think maybury can play in the prem.

oh yeah maybury should have been playing centre mid lol

He was left back wow he's a pro and according to you prem quality but yet can't switch from right full back to left full back lol

pathetic

In Maybury's (and Lush's) defence, Maybury is poor on the left flank. He always get skinned whenever he plays down that side. When he plays down the right, he doesn't do that bad. I think Sheehan will come back into the side.

I think Maybury has been poor all season to be honest mate wether on the right or left

I don't think he has been that brilliant either but he has not looked out of his depth when played on the right. I think it just highlights our desperate need for a left-footed left back. Hopefully Sheehan has learnt from his mistake and will come back better for it.

Thing is, if Sheehan plays, I cannot see us playing both him and Stearman on the flanks alongside McCarthy. It's just too inexperienced a defence. Unless Dublin plays in which case the average age quadruples to 83 or something like that.

4 games in particular for me.

1st was Forest when he made a bizzare substitution. He took Williams off at half time brough Nalis on and then brough Hughes on for Nalis on 80 minutes. We dominated and failed to score after that I thought we would go down last season.

2nd was Sheff Utd when we imploded and Douglas showed the quality keeper he is.

3rd was OPR when it was an absolute shambles.

4th was Crewe when we were utter crap.

I had decided after OPR, but still had hopes he could turn it around especially after Sheff utd at home. Crewe was the last straw for me.

Archived