Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Angie

Rebuilding the team

Craig Levein talks about rebuilding the team and whilst I can appreciate his point to a certain extent he is actually rebuilding it with professional footballers after all. He's not asking a goalie to play in midfield, for example, or my next door neighbour to play up front!

What do you think?

I think another problem could be is that Levein used to play a very physical game with big players, go 1-0 up and try to defend the rest of the game.

I don't think he can get away with buying players that are big and strong but dont have much skill on them in this league.

I mean...WHY did he buy Douglas?? Dropped by Scotland because of the amount of mistakes, Celtic dropped him because of the amount of mistakes and put in a 20 year old!!!

He has bought so much crap that I doubt you will ever make profit it off and will find difficult to offload!!

i think you'll find what i said is also true... With his packet of sweets and his cheeky smile

he shagged a 15 yr old , is that not normal in leicester :whistle:

the sooner he leavs the better, however it is a bit cheeky coming from a leicester fan considering your team is made up of spl former reserves

Id rather have a team of duffers then a team ran by a nonce.

Well.......you have your wish!

Hearts could be playing Championsleague next year and you will be in a lower division...AGAIN!

As said I hope not, but the way you irratate me sortta makes me wanna see it!

henderson is the better keeper (atleast we dont panic when it goes near him), sylla can be outstanding in 1 move then vanish for the rest of the game, kisnorbob cant pass more than 5 yards, and he just wont admit that maybury is a poor (at best) leftback and give someone other than him or N-EJ a run in that position, oh and the less said about mdv the better

Archived