Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Confidence

Staying up?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Are you confident that we can stay up?

• Yes
    • No

Personally I can't see us getting the 24 points (or more) that I think we'll need. I know there are teams worse than ourselves but they can all and have all put winning runs together and we haven't. I can't even remember the last time we had back to back wins. So I voted no.

Personally I can't see us getting the 24 points (or more) that I think we'll need. I know there are teams worse than ourselves but they can all and have all put winning runs together and we haven't. I can't even remember the last time we had back to back wins. So I voted no.

I'm confident but it will be tight :huh:

I think we will. There are worse teams, beleive it or not, in this league that will help us but i can also say that it will be tough and its not the way it should be. We should be safe from relegation NOW and not even having to worry about it!

I've voted yes and I'm going to stick my neck out here a bit. I actually don't think we're that far away from being one of the better sides in the division and in patches we actually play some of the best football in the Championship. There are just one or two things that need changing and a bit more consistency is required but the lack of such is in part due to the inexperience of the players.

I've voted yes and I'm going to stick my neck out here a bit. I actually don't think we're that far away from being one of the better sides in the division and in patches we actually play some of the best football in the Championship. There are just one or two things that need changing and a bit more consistency is required but the lack of such is in part due to the inexperience of the players.

I agree with you. We just dont have the ability at the moment to get the ball in the back of the net. If we got a goalscorer the confidence would rise and i reckon we wont be too bad because we would be able to kill games off.

I agree with you. We just dont have the ability at the moment to get the ball in the back of the net. If we got a goalscorer the confidence would rise and i reckon we wont be too bad because we would be able to kill games off.

I think players' confidence is also quite a serious problem now. However, the new signings could be just what they and we need to boost morale.

Archived