Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Away

Do you ever go away expecting to win at any place whatsoever under the present Regime.

I for one do not, Our away record is a disgrace. We used to draw before now we don't even do that:

This is proof Cities current away from

We have the WORST away record in the League....How should we adress this problem?

Thats easy, adopt a cup mentality in the away matches. Levein has won 5 away matches in cup competitions and only 2 in the League. We have played a total of 7 times away in the cup under Levein. Although you may argue the opposition has been poor in cup competitions we have beaten the likes of reading, charlton and Cardiff.

i'm surpsised that Levein has not been confronted about his appaling away record, we had won 3 times away under Adams already last season! If it was not for Adams we would have gone down last season and this year I'm afraid we will be going down :)

Bloody hell, I hadnt realised we'd lost the last 6 away games in a row. :cry:

Doesnt bode well for Sheffield Wednesday does it? If we want to stay up, we cant have another year like 2005 where we only had the one away win in the league. I cant understand why we could win away from home in the cup (Reading, Charlton, Bury, Cardiff) but not in the league.

I don't expect anything because if you do and your expectation turns out to be not what you thoguht, then you end up being disappointed.

I know that feeling. Against Derby, I really thought we had the three points and was gutted when they got the equaliser! :cry:

It's only on the hallmarks of Levein's regime. Simply shite away. It's that bad that I really can't be arsed to go to any more away games until things start to change. And I can't see how they will.

It's hardly surprising that we've got such a terrible away record, because last season we would have had a similar record if it wasn't for Adams's victories.

I've actually forgotten how it feels like to have won away from home It's an absolute disgrace.

Levein should be sacked for his away record alone, I cannot see us winning another match this season away fom home under this manager.

I have missed three away games this season two which we have won, i think i may be a jinx :cry:

Archived