Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

If we do get relegated...

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

We said the same last time we dropped down a league :P

yer but all of our good players went, if we still keep our good players, we'll dominate league 1...its like when we had our first season at the walker's stadium, we had a premiership side and apart from portsmouth (who we beat both games) we dominated, over and out.. ;)

yer but all of our good players went, if we still keep our good players, we'll dominate league 1...its like when we had our first season at the walker's stadium, we had a premiership side and apart from portsmouth (who we beat both games) we dominated, over and out.. ;)

Forest were saying exactly the same thing.

Do I need to say anymore.... :rolleyes:

We drew with Pompey at Home.

we'ld win more games thats for sure, depending on who stays and who goes :thumbup:

Why do you automatically think that? Why are you taking it for granted, When we dropped to to The Championship before people said "Oh well we'll win more games". I expect Forest fans thought the same when Forst got relegated to League 1, not exactly happening for them is it?

I think part of the problem with are players are they come up against teams such as Crewe, Millwall, Cov, Derby, e.t.c thinking "ah its ok we can beat these there near the bottom, we don't even need to turn up to beat these teams"...The players don't taking into account we are also struggling near the bottom, because have you noticed we seem to do better against the "bigger" clubs? Why is this? Because the players know they will have to work to draw/beat them but as I said before when it comes to a lower team, we the player think "We're playing a shit team, we'll beat them easy!"

i would only go to one maybe two matches.

i cant see the club dropping ticket prices either.

CL would probably have to trim the wages yet again and following on from his recent record of doing so well with our club we would probably be on a downward spiral to the next division.

Archived