Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hearts CSF

Regarding Levein

I understand the agony you are going through having him as your manager where 0-0 is a good result in his eyes!

I personally will never forgive him for our UEFA cup exit a couple of years back when we went to Bordeaux and won 1-0 and then lost 2-0 at Tynecastle!

Tactically he is so negative, when you do the hard work away from home you don't play one striker up front which he did.

We went 1-0 down after 10 minutes and still no changes to the boring system no he waited until they scored a second late in the game before he changed the formation to what it should of been from the start!

Anyway sorry about that rant but that is an example of his tactics, he was a defender(a great one at that) and that is how he sets his stall out so don't be looking for any flair cause you won't get it!

Anyway good luck against the Yids today and i hope you get some as i fear you will need it!

watching the game this now.

If winning promotion to the premiership is the ultimate goal the why not go for goals and glory in the FA CUP!

Why because he has no faith in his own team!

To be honest, I think Levien done not bad with Hearts. He did take us to Europe 2 years running although his tactics are sometmes a bit dodgey. He would settle to score an early goal and defend for 80 minutes rather than try and go up and score another.

Archived