Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Basketball

Bruins got hammered 6-2 last night cost me £70, where are you looking at the form?

I like your confidence on the other results! Dallas Stars by 4, Buffalo by 3 goals, thats confidence for ya :thumbup:

Sorry you're right, I'm not sure what I was on there?!?!?! :doh::dunno::whistle:

I'd go with Philly and Colorado, and I'd have backed Colombus, going great guns just now.

Columbus are doing well because the top line is scoring, Nash, Fedorov and Zherdev.

Also the 2nd line with all the Czechs on it has improved considerably.

Helps that the Power play has improved as well - especially with a hat-trick from Berard the other day.

Just for me 4th post in a row here!!! :P

I've gone for a triple...

Philadelphia, Colorado and Columbus as somebody advised.

Come the fock on!

Seems you had a winner. How much did you win?

Columbus - Pittsburgh was a great game. 6-1 to Columbus and 4-0 in fights. Best game of the season so far. Wish i had gone. Ah well, going next Wednesday against the Red Wings which is a guaranteed loss.

Speaking of Pittsburgh

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/5237894

The video is pretty funny when he is talking about his players.

I gave Colombus a wide, both teams seem to be struggling and anyones game.

I've gone for a £10 Treble

Atlanta @ 11/10

Philadelphia @ 4/5

Colorado @ 11/10

£70 if it comes in.

Too be honest I was gonna leave it tonight because I'd only be confident of backing the Flyers but sod it nothing ventured nothing gained.

Two losing bets on the trot I must win tonight!

Tonights Bet

LA Kings @ 5/4

Buffalo Sabres @ 4/5

Florida Panthers @ 7/10

Calgary Flame @ 21/20

New York Rangers @ Evens

10 x £1 Trebles

5 x £1 4 Folds

£2 Accumulater

Tonights NBA games and winners :thumbup:

Detroit Pistons @ San Antonio Spurs - 2 best teams in the league, Spurs owe Pistons a beating after their cheap surrender on Christmas Day. Spurs in a close one.

Golden State Warriors @ Phoenix Suns - Suns by a bucket load, football loving Canadian Steve Nash, he the man.

Cleveland Cavaliers @ LA Lakers - oh it's tough one but Kobe Bryant is scoring 40 plus a game at the minute, so I reckon he'll have enough to push them past King LeBron. Lakers :(

Tonights NBA games and winners :thumbup:

Detroit Pistons @ San Antonio Spurs - 2 best teams in the league, Spurs owe Pistons a beating after their cheap surrender on Christmas Day. Spurs in a close one.

Golden State Warriors @ Phoenix Suns - Suns by a bucket load, football loving Canadian Steve Nash, he the man.

Cleveland Cavaliers @ LA Lakers - oh it's tough one but Kobe Bryant is scoring 40 plus a game at the minute, so I reckon he'll have enough to push them past King LeBron. Lakers :(

As I type, Spurs down by 13 with 45 secons left in the first quarter :doh:

I'd go with Philly and Colorado, and I'd have backed Colombus, going great guns just now.

Tomorrow night's winners will be:

Kings @ Bruins - Bruins despite their poor record, good win last night. end of 1st period - 1-0 Kings

Coyotes @ Sabres - Sabres, Buffalo by 3 goals. Sabres 1 up after 2 periods

Flames @ Islanders - Flames, Calgary 50:50 on the road, Islanders under .500 at home. Flames up 2-1 nearing end of 2nd

Oilers @ Rangers - NY Rangers in a close one, 2 nice teams. 0-0 5 minutes in

Blues @ Panthers - Both mince, Florida Panthers less so. Panthers 3-1 after 2 periods

Sharks @ Senators - Senators will win it all. 1-0 Sharks in to the 2nd

Flyers @ Red Wings - Game of the night, Red Wings in OT. 0-0 at halfway point

Capitals @ Stars - Dallas Stars by about 4. not faced off yet

Hmmm, not bad plenty of time yet to hit 100% :thumbup:

Archived