Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Basketball

I put £5 on NY to beat some other team at 3/1. Don't ask me why, it's on channel 5 later so i though It would make it more interesting. No jack shite about BB so can anyone tell me if i've got a chance. There basically nearly twice as likely to beat cleveland as we were to beat spurs! Cleveland aparantly have the ronaldinho of the league though :unsure:

What?!

You bet on the KNICKS?!?!?!?!

Please tell me you're joking...

:o

Well, just accidently caught the live score! don't under stand it but 6-1 ain't looking good! Just wanted some odds around 3-1, sorry if i've offended you!

Can one bet on NHL (ice hockey) games here?

Try one of the bookies but you should be able to. According to Ladbrokes website you can. Probably make a good amount of coin while you are at it.

Dont bet on Columbus though. Having said that now Nash is back, we are improving a lot.

Try one of the bookies but you should be able to. According to Ladbrokes website you can. Probably make a good amount of coin while you are at it.

Dont bet on Columbus though. Having said that now Nash is back, we are improving a lot.

I have a bet every night before I go to bed on either the NHL or the NBA I usually do a treble and the odds vary between 3/1 and 6/1.

My strike rate is about 50/50 so I'm well in profit but didn't win last night as San Jose stuffed The Bruins 6-2 if I remember rightly.

I use Ladbrokes it's easy to open an account if you have a switch card, not sure if they allow credit cards though I think thats still against the law but I may be mistaken!

http://www.ladbrokes.com/lbr_portal

I have a bet every night before I go to bed on either the NHL or the NBA I usually do a treble and the odds vary between 3/1 and 6/1.

My strike rate is about 50/50 so I'm well in profit but didn't win last night as San Jose stuffed The Bruins 6-2 if I remember rightly.

I use Ladbrokes it's easy to open an account if you have a switch card, not sure if they allow credit cards though I think thats still against the law but I may be mistaken!

http://www.ladbrokes.com/lbr_portal

Put your NHL or NBA bet on here and I'll give you the outcome before it's played :thumbup:

You must be well up on a 50:50 success rate, is it well investigated betting or sheer blind luck?

Put your NHL or NBA bet on here and I'll give you the outcome before it's played :thumbup:

You must be well up on a 50:50 success rate, is it well investigated betting or sheer blind luck?

Gimme an hour and I'll have a look at tonights matches, It's definitely not skill bit of both I think!

Gimme an hour and I'll have a look at tonights matches, It's definitely not skill bit of both I think!

Columbus will beat Pittsburgh - Columbus are on a roll and Rick Nash has scored 9 in 11 since he has been back.

Flyers over Chicago, Flyers are on a roll at the moment and the Blackhawks are crap.

Montreal @ Colorado - Would probably go woth Colorado at home but they have problems with their goaltending.

Nashville @ Atlanta - Toss up.

Columbus will beat Pittsburgh - Columbus are on a roll and Rick Nash has scored 9 in 11 since he has been back.

Flyers over Chicago, Flyers are on a roll at the moment and the Blackhawks are crap.

Montreal @ Colorado - Would probably go woth Colorado at home but they have problems with their goaltending.

Nashville @ Atlanta - Toss up.

I gave Colombus a wide, both teams seem to be struggling and anyones game.

I've gone for a £10 Treble

Atlanta @ 11/10

Philadelphia @ 4/5

Colorado @ 11/10

£70 if it comes in.

Too be honest I was gonna leave it tonight because I'd only be confident of backing the Flyers but sod it nothing ventured nothing gained.

I gave Colombus a wide berth too, both teams struggling and anyones game.

To be honest, we have looked a lot better last 10-15 games.

Pittsburgh are really struggling, the coach had a right go at them today accusing them of not trying etc.

Not good.

To be honest, we have looked a lot better last 10-15 games.

Pittsburgh are really struggling, the coach had a right go at them today accusing them of not trying etc.

Not good.

Penguins are utter tripe ATM, and to be fair the head coach was right having a go at his defencemen they have already conceeded 160-odd goals this season!!!!!

I gave Colombus a wide, both teams seem to be struggling and anyones game.

I've gone for a £10 Treble

Atlanta @ 11/10

Philadelphia @ 4/5

Colorado @ 11/10

£70 if it comes in.

Too be honest I was gonna leave it tonight because I'd only be confident of backing the Flyers but sod it nothing ventured nothing gained.

I'd go with Philly and Colorado, and I'd have backed Colombus, going great guns just now.

Tomorrow night's winners will be:

Kings @ Bruins - Bruins despite their poor record, good win last night.

Coyotes @ Sabres - Sabres, Buffalo by 3 goals.

Flames @ Islanders - Flames, Calgary 50:50 on the road, Islanders under .500 at home.

Oilers @ Rangers - NY Rangers in a close one, 2 nice teams.

Blues @ Panthers - Both mince, Florida Panthers less so.

Sharks @ Senators - Senators will win it all.

Flyers @ Red Wings - Game of the night, Red Wings in OT.

Capitals @ Stars - Dallas Stars by about 4.

I'd go with Philly and Colorado, and I'd have backed Colombus, going great guns just now.

Flames @ Islanders - Flames, Calgary 50:50 on the road, Islanders under .500 at home.

Nah - the Oilers will do the Rangers.

*said the People's Hero, feeling left out*

:blush:

Bruins got hammered 6-2 last night cost me £70, where are you looking at the form?

I like your confidence on the other results! Dallas Stars by 4, Buffalo by 3 goals, thats confidence for ya :thumbup:

Archived