Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

possible right wingers?

He is English and he's 22. I have only seen bits and bobs of him, but he looks every bit the winger we could do with. Might be worth asking the Oxford fans what they think of him, I might well have caught him on a good day.

I live in oxford and have seen many recent games. Hackett is **** rapid i mean quicker than lennon was for spurs. Apparently Italian clubs have been looking at him as well. Also he is very inconsistent...and this is with Oxford, playing teams in League two!! He also doesn't set up or score many goals and the Oxford fans i know reckon he needs more consistency with them before anyone will buy him. one to keep an eye on though as anyone who can run 100metres in 10.something seconds!

Does anyone think Matt Jansen would be able to play there?

Jansen is a left sided player, not that he'd consider joining us anyway.

I liked Richie Partridge, but he seems to have disappeared. He was a young right winger from Liverpool who was on loan at Cov for a year in 2002/03. He ripped us to shreds at the Walkers that season.

Anyone know where he was last sighted?

I liked Richie Partridge, but he seems to have disappeared. He was a young right winger from Liverpool who was on loan at Cov for a year in 2002/03. He ripped us to shreds at the Walkers that season.

partridge is playing for sheff wed ironically

He was linked with us at the start of the season wasnt he?

Archived