Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brad_SWFC

Who are going to be in the Bottom Three?

As long as Leicester don't finish in the bottom three, I really don't care who goes down. Whilst we're struggling so much, I'm really only interested in seeing us fighting and trying to pull clear of the relegation places.

Edit: Although, maybe you could add Coventry to your list :D

As long as Leicester don't finish in the bottom three, I really don't care who goes down. Whilst we're struggling so much, I'm really only interested in seeing us fighting and trying to pull clear of the relegation places.

Edit: Although, maybe you could add Coventry to your list :D

will do that was the team that i couldn't think of lol

Don't think leicster will go down no chance in my eyes teams below you are alot poorer than you i even think wednesday are alot poorer even though that didn't show yesterday

Alot of teams are worse than us.

Player for player , we'd match you in quality wise.

The difference is , the other teams have a manager that installs pride passion and belief. And they fight for every ball.

Our team dont do that , and with Levein in charge we will go down.

Don't think leicster will go down no chance in my eyes teams below you are alot poorer than you i even think wednesday are alot poorer even though that didn't show yesterday

last 8 league games

2 points from a possible 24!

including home games against millwall and crewe for starters. it's all about results, player for player ability wise we are not relegation individuals, but we may well be a relegation team.

i dont care aslong as we dont!! and aslong as we dont leave it to last few games of season, it will be far to nail biting, and i like my nails being long at the moment lol!!

but if i had to say then i would say

millwall

crewe

brighton

Archived