Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Fuller

Definately. Better than Benjamin but that doesnt really say how good he is! Fuller and Connolly up front would be class. It'll shock me though even if we get either of them :(

i thin we might get connoly, and yeah lets put a 500k bid in for fuller, with sell-on clause, an further payments if we go up, and how many goals he scores.

Oh i didnt know that , but saying that his hasnt played since we signed him in January , so risk it again with Fuller ?

Fuller's a much better player though. ;)

Oh i didnt know that , but saying that his hasnt played since we signed him in January , so risk it again with Fuller ?

Alot dearer aswell !

Alot dearer aswell !

Possibly - With him failing his medical, his transfer fee could be alot less......

They will still want more than a Million ! I would profer spending that on a few more players or even Harewood !

No thanks to Harewood. :ph34r:

Your only saying that because he's a ex Tree ;) i rate Harewood , he certainly would guarantee you goals , i bet you he gets 20+ next year for West Ham .

where did he fail a medical at ?

erm, I don't think he failed a medical at anyone....my point was simply that he is very injury prone but got through our medical ok ;)

just got injured in his first training session.

They will still want more than a Million ! I would profer spending that on a few more players or even Harewood !

Your only saying that because he's a ex Tree ;) i rate Harewood , he certainly would guarantee you goals , i bet you he gets 20+ next year for West Ham .

I bet he doesn't. Over rated IMO. :lol:

Maybe but 20 + wont be enough to scoop the top goal scorer award at the end of the season because Dublin will score 47 goals :D Well hopefully

Maybe but 20 + wont be enough to scoop the top goal scorer award at the end of the season because Dublin will score 47 goals :D Well hopefully

Who said Leicester fans were pessimistic? :lol: ;):ph34r:

Who said Leicester fans were pessimistic? :lol: ;):ph34r:

Dunno you tell me ? ;)

Archived