Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

How can you just become a bad manager?

I cannot believe that we are where we are. Craig Levein has got us into this mess, but i just cant understand why or how. To be fait to Levein, he did a pretty good job at Hearts, done basically what he's done here (with the exception of getting results). How can you suddenly turn into a bad manager? He has made mistakes such as persisting in playing that twat Kisnorbo and has his favourites like De Vries, but i cant understand this mess we are in. I can only come to the conclusion that it is down to the players not caring. This for me was shown last week against spurs with them performing whilst basically in the 'shop window'.

You just cannot become a bad manager.

There are those of you that would argue that he has brought these players to the club, but i think that in the case of Kisnorbo, Hamill and de Vries and sometimes Sylla, he has to swallow his pride and admit the has dropped a bollock and get rid or just simply not play them.

What - Levein hasn't "suddenly become a bad manager"! He's been progressively getting worse ever since he started here, so it's not a sudden or new thing.

And why can't a manager become bad over time? There's no rule that says once a good manager, always a good manager etc (although I wouldn't say that Levein was ever any good).

Yeah. He did SUCH a good job at Hearts that, as soon as he left, they went top of the league.

You and i know that Hearts went top of the league with HIS team. HIS squad. And when the scottish league is such a two-horse race, i think that going top is some achievement.

You and i know that Hearts went top of the league with HIS team. HIS squad. And when the scottish league is such a two-horse race, i think that going top is some achievement.

The point is they when top because he wasn’t there to manage them !! He we too busy here Fuc**ng our team up

Archived