Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

3rd worst squad...no - 3rd worst manager...I THINK SO

People have been making points about Levein lowering the age, reducing the age bill, which maybe all good, but look were we are for it!

It just goes to show the poor standard of the SPL when you look at his signings.. Maybury, Kisnorbo, Hammill, De Vries, Sylla. As far as I can see only Hughes and Douglas have been successful, if you can call it that. The likes of McCarthy from English football for me have done far better than his love children.

I also believe we miss Connolly massively too, he was just settling in...

Even saying all that I still believe our squad is capable to mid table at the very least, maybe a change is needed to get the players motivated again, playing for a different manager.

Dark days

McCarthy for Captain! - from what I see, one of the few who has passion and who actually cares

People have been making points about Levein lowering the age, reducing the age bill, which maybe all good, but look were we are for it!

It just goes to show the poor standard of the SPL when you look at his signings.. Maybury, Kisnorbo, Hammill, De Vries, Sylla. As far as I can see only Hughes and Douglas have been successful, if you can call it that. The likes of McCarthy from English football for me have done far better than his love children.

I also believe we miss Connolly massively too, he was just settling in...

Even saying all that I still believe our squad is capable to mid table at the very least, maybe a change is needed to get the players motivated again, playing for a different manager.

Dark days

McCarthy for Captain! - from what I see, one of the few who has passion and who actually cares

He has achieved nothing. I wish these pseudo intellectual lily livered apologists for Craig Levein would stop claiming his "achievements. A manager's job is to win..win..win. Failing this, his job is to improve the club. He has failed on every count. A committee could have "achieved" everything he has happened since he's been here. If he isn't moved on then we are doomed....it's the nearest thing to a racing certainty...

Archived