Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Middlesborough v Nuneaton Borough

:(:nono:

Middlesborough 1 - 0 Nuneaton Borough - 34 Mins.

C'Mon Nuneaton...just think we we're behind in the first game, we CAN do this...just think and look forward to the Cov Scum :devil:

"Sing ya hearts out, Sing ya hearts out, Sing ya hearts out for the lads! Sing ya hearts out for the lads!"

Middlesborough Peno.

Middlesborough 2 - 0 Nuneaton Borough

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I want the dream tie...Cov Scum v Nuneaton.

C'mon lads...Leicester did it...

[i'm just comparing things now..."We we're behind in the first game"..."Leicester did it"...:cry:)

Can I just say, Middlesborough fans are shit...Can hear the Nuneaton fans clearly...Hmmm reminds me of the Walkers Stadium...:rolleyes:

Middlesborough Peno.

Middlesborough 2 - 0 Nuneaton Borough

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I want the dream tie...Cov Scum v Nuneaton.

C'mon lads...Leicester did it...

[i'm just comparing things now..."We we're behind in the first game"..."Leicester did it"...:cry:)

Can I just say, Middlesborough fans are shit...Can hear the Nuneaton fans clearly...Hmmm reminds me of the Walkers Stadium...:rolleyes:

Or maybe there's like 2 thousand Boro fans and 14 thousand Nuneaton :smile::ph34r::D:thumbup:

Or maybe there's like 2 thousand Boro fans and 14 thousand Nuneaton :smile::ph34r::D:thumbup:

Don't know about Middlesborough fans but theres 5000 Nuneatoners there!

I did hear Middlesborough reduced there ticket prices alot because they feared they would be outnumbered by Nuneaton fans.

Middlesborough 2 - 0 Nuneaton Borough - HT

Apparently Nuneaton have been the better team but just like Leicester are behind.

C'MON BORO'!

WHO ARE WE?! BLUE ARMY!

Gez Murphy Penalty

and he has..................................................SCORED!

Middlesborough 5 - 2 Nuneaton Borough

We may not win...but you've gotta give credit, More of a fight than Leicester could in alot games.

This IS the comeback from Nuneaton. ;)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Nearly a OG for Middlesborough...

:thumbup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Well Done Nuneaton, May not have won, at 5 - 0 I thought it was becoming abit of an embaressment, but 5 - 2 what a fight. You have done us proud, and the money you have earnt in these two games will do Nuneaton no harm at all, It will buy us our new stadium and lets now look to promotion to the conference.

Just gutted, we couldn't play Coventry in the next round...Gutted.

Archived