Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Division 1

It's just occurred to me that maybe the board isn't bothered about dropping to Division 3(old money). It's insane I know but you you never know how these people think.

I would refer you to the Reply to my email from Tim Davies on the "Tim Davies" thread. :)

It's just occurred to me that maybe the board isn't bothered about dropping to Division 3(old money). It's insane I know but you you never know how these people think.

of course they will be bothered. If we do drop down to league one half of 'em will lose their job

of course they will be bothered. If we do drop down to league one half of 'em will lose their job

Well as only 2 of them are paid, it wont have much effect then.

...... because they have already planned for it, so for them it is not such a big leap as it is for us. :huh::cry: <_<

Archived