Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

My Feelings on Todays game.

Absoloute **** disgrace.

How long can this continue?

Kisnorbo , how the fock is he a footballer and why on earth does Levein continue to play him?

Maybury... Levein's ruining him as a player , playing him at LB and generally making him look a tosser.

Hughes , dont know whats up with him but he aint the same player , maybe 'cos he's playing out of position or whether he just cant be arsed.

Making subs with 13 minutes to go , expecting these players too change the game and make something happen is ridiculous. How can they get into the game in just over 10 minutes. Levein continues to make changes too late on in the game and does'nt give players enough time to come into the game and make things happen.

We cant gamble and keep him in charge any longer , everytime we lose a game , its another chance of a valuable 3 points down the shitter. We need some passion , pride and belief installed in the team , and Levein cant do that. Just look at him during the game , he never got off his scotch arse. He should be on the touchline rallying his players , like Stuart Pearce does.

Alright Levein has made some good signings , Hume , Fryatt and Gerrbrand for example. But If he cant get the best of them they're wasted here.

We've also resorted back to the ole Hoof. Seems like desperate tactics , no confidence on the pitch so they're just hitting it and hoping.

I've gave up on him , we need someone in quick , because they'res only one way we're going with this man and thats down.

Absoloute **** disgrace.

Kisnorbo , how the fock is he a footballer and why on earth does Levein continue to play him?

Maybury... Levein's ruining him as a player , playing him at LB and generally making him look a tosser.

Hughes , dont know whats up with him but he aint the same player , maybe 'cos he's playing out of position or whether he just cant be arsed.

Making subs with 13 minutes to go , expecting these players too change the game and make something happen is ridiculous. How can they get into the game in just over 10 minutes. Levein continues to make changes too late on in the game and does'nt give players enough time to come into the game and make things happen.

We cant gamble and keep him in charge any longer , everytime we lose a game , its another chance of a valuable 3 points down the shitter. We need some passion , pride and belief installed in the team , and Levein cant do that. Just look at him during the game , he never got off his scotch arse. He should be on the touchline rallying his players , like Stuart Pearce does.

Alright Levein has made some good signings , Hume , Fryatt and Gerrbrand for example. But If he cant get the best of them they're wasted here.

We've also resorted back to the ole Hoof. Seems like desperate tactics , no confidence on the pitch so they're just hitting it and hoping.

I've gave up on him , we need someone in quick , because they'res only one way we're going with this man and thats down.

This is the thing that pisses me off, the subs need to be given 20 minutes at the minimum IMO to settle in and make an effect on the game, Leveins decision making is really poor.

Good post as well there Muz :thumbup:

Absoloute **** disgrace.

You've summed up my feelings about today very well, on every point I agree with you.

There were so many things wrong today, from the use of Kisnorbo, the long ball tactics, the baffling substitutions, the timing of the subs, the lack of passion from the bench etc.

For me, any redeeming feature about CL has been well and truly eroded, it's time for him to pack his bags and bring in a manager with some different ideas.

My thoughts.........

Highs:

We seem to have a quality player in Matty Fryatt who reminds me a lot of Michael Owen in the way he runs, his appearance and the way he Jumps for headers, not the quickest but has enough acceleration to get there and gets himself into scoring positions, great leap for the goal.

Nils Eric Johansson was a rock at the back today, did really well and looks much more comfortable there.

James Wesolowski although not on for long looked lively, quick and composed in possession and looked to rally the troops late on, playing well above his age.

Mark De Vries touch was spot on and was unlucky on numerous occasions not to score, did brilliantly in the air against the taller Cardiff centre backs.

Lows:

Alan Maybury...Fair enough you get played out of position, don't be such a mardy little bastard about it, get your head down and work for the team and the fans, this guy today didn't look interested and was far too slow and careless many-a-time, its not like we ask you to play in goal is it?!

Patrick Kisnorbo..Yet again wasteful with the ball and too slow in his mind to anticipate tackles and interceptions, not a footballer.

Levein... Why wait till the 78th minute to change things around? How do you expect the guys coming on to aclimatise to the pace of the game, gather their positional sense and make an impact on the game in such a short space of time? madness, you've done it so often this season,when you gonna learn? Also playing 4 defenders (one of which is playing a shocker) against just the one striker while chasing the game, how much of a kick up the arse do you need to figure out you need to stick an extra attacker on?! Jesus christ man I fear for your mind let alone your career.

Our fans..."COME ON LEICESTER,COME ON LEICESTER" *jerome scores after a fairly decent start by Leicester* "oooh ****in shit,could see it coming a mile off" could you? despite all our domination you seem to be able to see into the future, watch out Mystic Meg! *Koumas knocks one in with a considerable amount of time left to play* "LEVEIN OUT, LEVEIN OUT" never mind eh, theres only 20-30 minutes left to grab an equalizer or possibly more but nah we won't support the team just keep heckling the guy whos not even on the pitch and probably doesnt care how this match goes. Tossers.

paddymac did well.

problem is the team is a bag of sh*t.

we need a manager who can mould these players into a decent team.

still cannot get over how shambolic we looked today , though you think i would be getting used to poor displays by now.

Archived