Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tshine

walkers stadium

We'll probably have to renegotiate the lease, but no way will Tigers be involved.

As has been mentioned, they're now staying put.

if I was the owner, and had the choice of leasing to City or Tigers it would be Tigers every time. I think this is a serious risk.

Someone I work with were saying The Tigers would have the Walkers and LCFC would play at the Tigers ground. He said he has heard that rumour and he said it totally out of the blue, I wasn't even talking to him about Leicester at the time.

I could see us sharing the Walkers with the Tigers (When :unsure::rolleyes:) if we go down, but couldn't see LCFC playing at the Tigers ground.

walkers stadium is shit anyway filbo had much more charecter and ten times better atmosphere why cant we just swap kop round wiv north stand us lot from l1 wud move in there wud be a much better atmosphere and we wud probly play better why dont we just forget about changing ground and change manager

levein out

Archived